Who should use this example:
This page contains:
- Postbid is a third-party tag creative you setup in your ad server. Create one line item in the ad server targeting each ad unit on your page. This line item's creative will contain the code below.
- If your ad unit supports multiple sizes, create multiple Postbid creatives for each size.
- There is no need to create line items for each price bucket as the postbid creative is served after the ad server has chosen the line item.
- This postbid creative supports passback. See how this works below.
For tips and troubleshooting info, see:
This example uses a test version of Prebid.js hosted on our CDN that is not recommended for production use. It includes all available adapters. Production implementations should build from source or customize the build using the Download
page to make sure only the necessary bidder adapters are included.
On the JSFiddle example below:
- click 'Result' to see the output of the page.
- Click 'Edit in JSFiddle' to open the example in a new tab.
(Sorry, jsfiddle code examples aren't available with your cookie privacy settings.)