Multi-Format Ad Units
About this example:
- A multi-format ad unit allows you to receive any combination of banner, video, or native demand
- Any bidder that supports at least one of the listed media types can participate in the auction for that ad unit
- For engineering setup instructions, see Show Multi-Format Ads
- For ad ops setup instructions, see Google Ad Manager with Prebid Step by Step
This example uses a test version of Prebid.js hosted on our CDN that is not recommended for production use.
In the JSFiddle example below:
- Click Result to see the example output.
- Click Edit in JSFiddle to open the example in the JSFiddle editor in a new tab.
(Sorry, JSFiddle code examples aren't available with your cookie privacy settings.)
This example includes all available adapters and modules. Production implementations should build from source or customize the build using the Download
page to make sure only the necessary bidder adapters and modules are included.