July 22, 2020
Index Exchange Joins Prebid.org
We are excited to announce that Index Exchange (IX), one of the world’s largest independent ad exchanges, will be joining Prebid.org at the Leader level. Read the official announcement.
Other blog posts:
- Prebid Releases 4.0
- Prebid.org Support for TCF v2.0
- Prebid.js 2.43.0 supports CCPA/US Privacy
- Prebid.js 3.0 Major Release Announcement
- Prebid Meetup and Leadership Summit in San Francisco on Oct 24th 2019
- Prebid Leadership Summit in London on July 11th 2019
- Prebid Leadership Summit in New York on June 11th 2019
- 4 Ideas from the Barcelona Prebid Summit
- Prebid Leadership Summit in Barcelona on Feb 25th 2019
- Prebid.js 2.0 Released
- Prebid.org Website Updated
- Prebid.js 1.0 is Released!
- Announcing Prebid.js 1.0
- Announcing the formation of an independent Prebid.org
- Prebid Adds Support for Mobile App Header Bidding
- Prebid.js Releases Outstream Video Support
- First Open Header Bidding Solution for Video Now Available on Prebid.js
- Show Responsive Ads with Size Mapping
- Happy Birthday, Prebid.js!
- Enable Deals in Prebid
- New Adaptors Sonobi, Brightcom, Adequant
- New UI to Customize Prebid.js with Selected Adaptors
- New Adaptors TripleLift, NginAd
- HTTPS proof comes to Prebid and all its adaptors
- New Adaptors Adform, bRealTime, Springserve
- New Adaptors AOL, Pulsepoint, IndexExchange
- Adjust Bid Price for Gross/Net Now Supported
- Analytics for Prebid.js Coming Soon!
- What is post-bid?
- How many bidders should I work with?
- Bidder Analysis on price and latency
- How to reduce latency of header bidding
- How to simplify line item setup